Marketable Connections Terms and Conditions
Table of Contents
These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Marketable Connections LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of http://www.marketableconnections.com as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
About Marketable Connections
- The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Users who access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
- The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site.
- BY SIGNING UP THROUGH ON THE SITE, ALL USERS AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ALL USERS PERSONALLY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT THE USER IS (I) A NATURAL PERSON OF FULL AGE (I.E. AT LEAST EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD) AND OF SOUND MIND WHO IS OTHERWISE CAPABLE OF ENTERING INTO LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE MARKETABLE CONNECTIONS WEBSITE.
Intellectual Property Rights
General Intellectual Property Rights
Marketable Connections and its licensors reserve all rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, in and to the Marketable Connections website and platform. All source code, databases, functionality, designs (“Content”)
Marketable Connections reserves the right to alter or change the Marketable website and platform at the company’s sole and absolute discretion.
Users agree to comply with applicable laws, these Terms and Conditions and other written policies posted on the Marketable Connections website. Users agree not to (i) violate any third-party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, and (ii) copy any content contained on the Marketable Connections platform on any other server or internet-based device. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site.
You agree that all questions, comments, feedback, or other information regarding the Site and its Services submitted by you to us is non-confidential and shall become our sole property.
Intellectual Property Rights for Projects
All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, designs, resulting from provisions in the Project Agreement will be assigned from Marketable Connections and the Marketer to the Client when the Project is marked as complete. This Content will subsequently be ineligible for a refund.
We agree to render all rights to the Client for the protection and utilization of its Intellectual Property Rights, including, without limitation, the signing of all necessary documents.
Clients agree to provide Marketers with any information or resources (“Client Resources”) needed for the performance of the Project, as stated in the Project Agreement.
Clients reserve all Intellectual Property Rights to the Client Resources.
Upon the completion or termination of the Project, Marketers agree to return all Client Resources and to destroy all copies of these Client Resources, and to keep all information confidential.
We respect the intellectual property rights of our Users. Should you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon a copyright you own or control, please notify us immediately through the contact page on our Site or by contacting email@example.com.
Rules of conduct on the Marketable Connections Platform
- Both Clients and Marketers are expected to maintain a high level of professionalism when posting, responding, and hiring through the Marketable Connections site. Both parties agree to use good judgement when posting, commenting, giving feedback, and collaborating on projects.
- All content posted on Marketable Connections must be in English.
- All content must abide by applicable law, including intellectual property rights.
- Content related to the creation of explicit content is strictly prohibited.
- Marketers and Clients may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by Clients, Marketers, the Marketable Connections team, or any third party using the website, should they be found in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- Content must not request contact or payment outside of the Marketable Connections website.
- The Client may be held legally responsible for any damages suffered by other Clients, Experts, the Marketable Connections team or a third party as a result of legally actionable content posted on the Site.
- Marketable Connections is not legally responsible for information posted on the Site by the Client, Marketers, or a third party. Content posted on the website is not monitored for accuracy.
- Marketable Connections reserves the exclusive right to restrict access to any website users (including Clients and Marketers), should their conduct be found in violation of these Terms and Conditions or the law.
- Should anyone, in our sole discretion, be found in violation of the Terms, we reserve the right to take legal action and/or restrict or disable access to the Site.
- We reserve the right, without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or disable all files and content that are excessive in size or burdensome to our systems,
- We reserve the right to manage the Site in a way that protects our property and facilitates proper functionality of Services.
Access to the Marketable Connections Platform
- In order to access the Marketable Connections Platform, all Users must create an account through the available Platform.
- Where the User is a legal person, the account must be opened in the legal name of that individual and all information must be provided in respect to that legal person.
- Should a Marketing Agency apply to the Site, the organization should comply with the stipulations listed in Section 4.15.
- No User may access or attempt to access the Site or its Services by any means other than the Platform provided.
- The User may not use the Site for any other purpose than for that which it has been created. This includes attaching files and external links that may be malicious or unknown to the Client or Marketer. Any activity that interferes with the functioning of the Marketable Connections Site will be seen as a direct violation of these Terms and Conditions and result in suspension from the website and the potential for legal action.
User Representations and Registration
- To join the Marketable Connections Site, you will be required to register in order to access the available Services. All information provided to Marketable Connections must be correct and verifiable. We reserve the right to validate User information at any time, directly or indirectly through a third party.
- By using the Site, you warrant that: (1) all information is true, accurate, and current; (2) you will update all information promptly should it change; (3) you are not a minor; (4) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms; (5) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means; (6) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (7) your use of the Site will not violate any law or regulation.
- You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or violate any laws. The following shall be considered unauthorized on the Marketable Connections Site: intoxicants of any sort; illegal drugs or other illegal products; graphic adult content, images, or other adult products. Postings of any unauthorized products or content shall result in the immediate termination of your account and a permanent ban from our Site.
- Each account must be used by only one person. In the case of an agency, information may be shared with individuals who constitute the agency but must not be shared to outside parties. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and shall be solely responsible for any use of or action that is taken through the use of such password on the Site.
- We reserve the right to remove any User at any time upon our sole discretion, should information provided be untrue, inaccurate, or not current.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any of the Services purchased through our Site will meet your expectations or that any errors in the Site will be corrected.
- Our Site offers Marketers and Clients the chance to connect for Projects; we make no representations as to the safety, effectiveness, adequacy, accuracy, prices, ratings, reviews, or legality of the information contained on the Site and/or posted by Users on the Site. You agree to hold us harmless from any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations contained on the Site.
- Before starting a Project, Clients and Marketers must mutually agree in written form to the terms of the Project, either through the messaging platform or a Project Agreement form available for upload on the Site.
- These Project Agreements shall specify the services required of the Marketer for completion of the Project as well as the scope, duration, milestones (if needed), and any other relevant information needed for clarification. This should be delivered to the Client through a single, typed message in that specific Project’s Collaborative Workspace or as a Project Agreement document uploaded to the Collaborative Workspace.
- Should a dispute arise over the completion of the Project (see 4.16), the Project Agreement shall be the primary document used in determining the amount of compensation required for either or both parties.
- The Site shall not be used for any purpose other than that for which we make the Services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except for those explicitly endorsed or approved by us.
- As a User of the Marketable Connections Site you agree not to:
- Retrieve data, forms, or other Content from the Site to create, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation or database of the information stored on the Site.
- Make unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited messages (whether email or otherwise).
- Harm or disparage, in our opinion, us, the Site, and its Users.
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose.
- Impersonate any other User or individual.
- Upload (or attempt to upload) viruses, or other material that may be offensive or hinder the use of the Site for other Users. Any User found to be spamming or interfering with use of the Site will be removed from the Site and restricted from further access to the Services.
- Sell or transfer your account or profile.
- Circumvent the Site when making a transaction with either a Client or a Marketer in order to avoid the Marketable Connections Marketable Fee.
- Create any account by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Advertise any products or services on the Site.
User Generated Contributions
- The Marketable Connections Site offers Users the chance to contribute through message boards and public job posting, responding, and hiring through the Site. You may be provided with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site. Contributions may be viewable by other Users of the Site. As such, any Contributions you submit on the Site may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Purchases and Payment
- Prior to the start of a Project, the Client shall transfer the Payment to the Site through the available platform. This Payment will be held in escrow until the Marketer completes the Project and the Client marks it as “complete” through their dashboard. A 15% fee (“Marketable Fee”) will be taken out of the Marketer’s bid price for each project, and is ineligible for a refund (See 4.10). Clients are charged a 5% processing fee for every transaction.
- When making payments, all Clients agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases through the Site. All Users agree to update account information quickly and accurately should payment information change or expire.
- All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
- All Users agree to pay all charges at the originally agreed upon price, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. Should you be unhappy with the work completed, please follow the guidelines delineated in Section 4.16.
- Clients agree not to initiate a chargeback for any payments sent through the Site, and agree to follow the Marketable Connections Dispute Resolution policy.
Client Information and Confidentiality
- In some cases, a Marketer will need access to credentials, software, usernames, passwords or files from the Client in order to start work on the Project. Should the Client fail to provide the requested information, Marketable Connections shall not be held liable for a delay in the completed work or a missed deadline.
- Marketers and Clients agree to keep information provided from both groups confidential, even upon completion of the Project, and as long as such information is considered confidential. All employees and team members associated with both Marketers and Clients shall be held to the same standard of confidentiality. Those found in violation of this policy shall be removed from the Site and restricted from accessing the Services.
- Marketers agree to perform the agreed upon services set out in the Project Agreement.
- Should a Client wish to receive additional work from the Marketer, this will be considered outside of the agreed upon scope and require a separate Project Agreement.
- When a Project is completed, Clients will be required to mark the Project as “complete”, with Marketable Connections reserving the right to mark it as “complete”.
Circumvention of the Site
- The Client may not circumvent the payment process by paying the Marketer outside of the website or by negotiating a separate price outside the website in order to circumvent the Marketable Fee.
- Should the Client meet the Marketer through the Site and then offer the Marketer a direct employment opportunity (in which they are paid outside of the Site), this is considered a circumvention of the Project and will be treated as a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Marketable Connections will be entitled to compensation from the Client amounting to (i) a payment of 25% of the full-time salary of the job the Marketer is being hired for or (ii) a fixed payment of $20,000 USD, whichever is highest.
- If a Client or Marketer receives a request to circumvent the Site for a payment, this should be reported immediately to the Marketable Connections team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to deactivate the account of anyone found in violation of this policy.
- Should the Client wish to hire the Marketer for ongoing project needs, a Retainer Contract should be signed, allowing for ongoing (weekly/monthly) work for their company (See 4.12).
- The Client is liable for any loss incurred by Marketable Connections for breaches of these Terms and Conditions, the Project Agreement, or any other written policy posted on the Site.
- Marketable Connections will not be liable for any loss incurred by the Client, unless due to gross negligence.
- In no event will Marketable Connections be liable for any consequential, special, incidental, exemplary or indirect loss or litigation costs, damages, loss of data or profit. Marketable Connections’ liability for any claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Project Agreement shall not exceed $2,000 USD.
Term and termination
- Projects commence on the date the Marketer and Client agree to the terms of the Project and the Client accepts the Project Agreement sent by the Marketer. The Project remains in effect until its termination or completion.
- The Client, Marketer, and Marketable Connections team each maintain the right to terminate the Project at any time, with or without cause, effective immediately upon written notice to the other party. Should the Client terminate the Project early, they are not eligible for a refund or recovery of their previous payment unless the termination is due to a material breach of the Terms and Conditions or Project Agreement on the part of the Marketer.
- Upon termination of the Project or termination due to a breach of these Terms and Conditions, Marketable Connections shall return payments related to the Services that have not been completed, unless the termination is due to the Client’s breach of these Terms and Conditions or the Project Agreement.
- Marketable Connections shall not be held liable for a Project termination on the part of the Marketer or the Client. Should either party wish to receive further compensation from the termination of the Project or breach of the Project Agreement, see section 4.16 for information on dispute resolution.
- Two types of refunds are available to Clients should they be unsatisfied with the Marketer’s work: a partial refund and a full refund.
- Partial refund: If the Project only meets a portion of the Client’s expectations, they are eligible for a partial refund. When receiving a refund, the Client agrees to delete any content related to the part of the Project for which they are receiving the refund. The Client will not have any rights, including Intellectual Property Rights over the work included in the refund.
- Full refund: If none of the work done by the Marketer meets the Client’s expectations, the Client is eligible for a full refund. The Client acknowledges that they will not have any rights, including Intellectual Property Rights, over any of the work completed by the Marketer. The Client will have seven days to delete any content related to the Project, and the Client relinquishes any right to pursue any further legal action against the Marketer or Marketable Connections.
- The Client may be entitled to a full or partial refund should the Marketer fail to meet the requirements expressly written in the Project Agreement.
- The Marketable Fee is non-refundable, whether the Marketer sufficiently meets the requirements in the Project Agreement or not. Any reference to a full or partial refund in these Terms and Conditions refers to the price once the Marketable Fee has been deducted.
- Once the Client marks the Project as “complete”, the Client acknowledges that the Project has sufficiently met their expectations and they will not be entitled to a future refund of that Project.
- Two types of refunds are available to Clients should they be unsatisfied with the Marketer’s work: a partial refund and a full refund.
- Marketable Connections reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate the Client’s account and access to the Marketable Connections website if (i) they are found in violation of any of the Terms and Conditions established in this document, (ii) they are found to have falsified information in their registration or job posting, (iii) Marketable Connections cannot verify the Client’s identity, (iv) their actions are believed to cause legal liability for parties operating on the site, including other Clients, Marketers, or any third party.
- Should a Client be banned from the Marketable Connections website for violating these Terms and Conditions, signing up for Marketable Connections under a different name and new account is prohibited.
- Breach of these Terms and Conditions or the Project Agreement posted on the Site may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- A retainer project is a type of Project performed by a Marketer for a specific Client on an ongoing basis for a monthly, pre-determined price.
- Both the Client and Marketer must agree in writing to the stipulations of a project for a Retainer Project to begin.
- All transactions between the Client and Marketer for Retainer Projects will be handled by the Marketable Connections team through our secure payment platform.
- A 5% fee (“Retainer Fee”) shall be applied to all of these ongoing Retainer Projects in place of the 15% Marketable Fee that is applied to regular Projects completed by Marketers. The 5% processing fee applied to Clients will still be applied to all Retainer transactions.
- Any work that is separate from the Retainer Project must be completed as part of a separate Project with its own separate Project Agreement.
- The Client acknowledges that Marketers that agree to these Retainer Projects are not employees of their organization.
- The Client or Marketer may discontinue the Retainer Project at any time with or without cause, effective immediately upon written notice to the other party and to Marketable Connections. The Marketer must complete the Services for the remainder of that retainer period unless the Client specifically requests otherwise. The Client will not be entitled to recover any payments made related to the retainer period during which the Project is terminated. The Client will not be charged for the retainer period following the termination of the project.
- All parties operating on the site, including Marketers, Clients, etc. agree to keep confidential any information exchanged about businesses and services throughout the course of the project.
- This responsibility of upholding confidentiality between parties applies to any other individuals working alongside the Marketers and Clients who might be privy to the information exchanged throughout this process.
- Further, all parties operating through the website agree to not disclose any of this confidential information at the conclusion of the project.
Ratings and Feedback
- All ratings and feedback posted on the Marketable Connections website are opinions of Clients and Marketers operating herein and are not monitored by Marketable Connections for accuracy. Marketable Connections is not liable for any feedback posted on the website, even if the content posted is defamatory or legally actionable.
- Reviews must meet the following criteria: (1) you must have previous, firsthand experience experience with the person or business being reviewed; (2) reviews should not contain any offensive, hateful language, reference to illegal activities, discriminatory references, or false statements; (3) you may not organize a campaign promoting the posting of any type of review on the Site.
- Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or view of any of our Marketers or Clients. We do not assume any liability for reviews or any losses resulting from any review.
- Anyone found falsifying feedback or manipulating Marketers by threatening with a bad review will be found in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any reviews posted on the Marketable Connections website may be removed at any time at the sole discretion of the Marketable Connections team.
- Marketable Connections partners with agencies in several capacities, both in hiring them as Marketers and allowing them to sign up as Clients (to hire our pre-vetted Marketers). In this way, Marketing Agencies are able to take on the role of either Marketer or Client, but not both at the same time. Should a marketing agency wish to do both, two accounts would need to be created, one for hiring and the other for being hired.
- When signing up at the Marketable Connections registration page as a freelancer, all parties should specify whether they are signing up as a single entity or as an agency. Those who fail to disclose their involvement with an agency shall be found in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Agencies looking to work alongside a Client for an extended, ongoing period of time, must comply with our Retainer Policy (See 4.12).
- To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy, or claim related to the completion of a Project (each “Dispute”) brought by either a Marketer or Client, Users agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute informally for at least fourteen (14) days before initiating a formal complaint to be resolved by the Marketable Connections team.
- All Disputes may be sent to email@example.com and should include a detailed description of the dispute between the two parties.
- The Project Agreement and all messages between Clients and Marketers shall be used as a written record to be consulted should a dispute arise.
- Certain data will be stored on the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Services. You maintain sole responsibility for all data that is transmitted or related to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we hold no liability for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
- Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all communications you receive from us, via email or through the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site. You hereby waive any rights or requirement under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery of retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including all of our employees, marketers, and partners, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, made by any third party, arising from use of the Site and its Services, breach of the Terms and Conditions, or any overt harmful act toward any other User of the Site or its Services with whom you connected via the Site. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims.
- The Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses) arising from or relating to the Client’s use Site and/or its services.
THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Client notices: may be sent by the Client to Marketable Connections via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact page offered on the Site.
- Marketable Connections notices: may be sent by the Marketable Connections team to the Client or Marketers through a post or message on the Site or an email to the email address provided upon signup.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- If required by any applicable law, Marketable Connections may at any time and without prior notice make changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- Further, editorial changes to these Terms and Conditions may be made by Marketable Connections at any time and without prior notice.
No Waiver of rights
- The failure or delay of either party to exercise or enforce any right or claim in these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or claim and shall in no way affect that party’s right to later enforce or exercise it, unless such party issues an express written waiver, signed by a duly authorized representative of each party.
- Clients and Marketers may not transfer any responsibilities or obligations under the Project Agreement and/or these Terms and Conditions, without the written consent of a Marketable Connections team member.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this determination shall not affect any other provision of these Terms and Conditions and the provision in question shall be modified so as to be rendered enforceable in a manner consistent with the intent of the parties insofar as possible.
Modifications and Interruptions
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site and its services.
- We cannot guarantee that the Site and its Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems and need to perform maintenance on the Site that could lead to interruptions or delays in processing and operating. You agree that we have no liability for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by an inability to access or use the Site or its Services.
- There may be information on the Site that contains errors (whether typographical or otherwise), inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services. We reserve the right to correct any errors and to change or update the Site and its information at any time at our sole discretion, without prior notice.