Table of Contents
- We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us upon registration to the Site or when an interest is expressed in obtaining more information about our Services. All personal information must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any change in that information.
- The information we collect, process, and file is:
- Your contact information: name, company name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Additional information regarding your business (if you’re a Client) or your professional experience (if you’re a Marketer or Marketing Agency).
- For Clients: You may be asked for additional information regarding the job listing you create, such as a budget, location, or feedback/reviews.
- For Marketers: You may be asked for more information pertaining to your previous work utilizing a particular skill, your educational experience, or feedback/reviews.
- Your email address used for logging in to a financial account (e.g. PayPal or another similar service). These financial services might ask for additional Credit Card information for processing transactions through the Site. For more details, please read the Privacy Policies of these services.
- Feedback or reviews of Clients or Marketers you have worked with on the Site. These reviews will be publicly accessible by other Users on the Site.
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit or use the Site in any capacity, whether a registered User or not. This information does not reveal your specific identity but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, pages you visit on the Site, language preferences, country, location, access times, and other statistics. This information helps in maintaining our security, in viewing internal analytics, and optimizing the operation of our Site.
How We Use Your Information
- The personal information you provide upon your registration with Marketable Connections is meant to assist in completing the Service, assisting with transactions, or answering inquiries. You may change your account information at any time. Should you wish to delete your account you may do so at any time. However, we retain some information in our files to prevent fraud and to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- Your personal information will only be used to contact you with newsletters, updates, or promotional material. Should you wish to no longer receive such information, please use the subscription management option provided at the bottom of every email.
- Profiles: All Site Users may create a profile in order to showcase their information to the public. This information (which can include previous work, hourly rates, number of jobs worked, etc.) will be made public to those looking for a Marketer or Client and is meant specifically for finding someone with a similar skillset or need. Should you feel uncomfortable sharing any of this information publicly to potential connections, please refrain from doing so.
- Job Listings: Clients have the option of posting a job on the service. Such jobs postings will include a budget, description, desired skills, and potentially a location. This information will be publicly accessible through the Site in order for Marketers to see and apply.
- Feedback: Reviews are collected and stored on the Site in order to give both Clients and Marketers the chance to express their feedback on the work of the other party. This feedback is displayed publicly on our Site for Users to see and utilize in the decision making process of hiring for a service.
- Your information will be stored as long as there is an ongoing relationship with the Client. Further information may be stored for documentation purposes.
- Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or have it deleted from our Site. Such a request will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do this.
- Our Site contains links to other third-party websites. If you choose to click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that organization’s website and should read more about their data collection, cookie policies, and privacy policies for more information.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when visiting a website. They are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
- Cookies set by our Site (Marketable Connections LLC) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website.
- We utilize cookies to save your username and password when registering for future logins to the Site.
- You may choose to reject cookies on your browser. While you may still be able to use our Site, your access to certain functionality may be restricted.
- We may also use advertising-related cookies to understand the performance of our advertising activity.